If you are an ardent basketball player, then, the Spalding H-Frame In-Ground Basketball System is a good choice for your home. This enormous hoop features a regulation sized 72″ glass backboard. It also comes in a 62″ glass backboard. The backboard is reinforced with a solid steel H-frame. A Positive Lock breakaway rim will stretch and snap back into position. The heavy duty Z-arms bolt through the backboard frame increases steadiness and levelling. The Spalding H-Frame In-Ground Basketball System is an adjustable basketball system with a rim that adjusts height from 7′ – 10′. The hardware includes plastic bushings to reduce metal contact and prevent rusting. With an interior safety stop, the board is prevented from being lowered below 6’6″. With NBA regulation size and performance, this Spalding basketball system will meet your expectations.
Best Basketball Hoops Rating
Spalding H Frame In-Ground Basketball System: (9 / 10)
Positive Lock Breakaway rim and a durable Spalding/NBA pole pad is included for professional level performance
One Piece, 6″ Square steel pole allows for maximum firmness. Ground tube anchor kit with hinging base plate allows for easy assembly.
Does not have backboard padding that other similarly priced basketball systems include
Features and Specifications
72″ Glass Backboard
- Spalding 86724HGP Arena View H 72″ Glass In-Ground Basketball System:
- Positive Lock Breakaway rim with all-weather net.
- One-piece solid steel 6″ square pole. High-quality pole pad included.
- 72″ x 42″ steel framed glass backboard with aluminium trim. 3/8″ thick tempered glass backboard for superior rebound.
- U-Turn? Pro lift system provides infinite height adjustment from 7′ to 10′.
- Backboard has 4′ offset from pole
60″ Glass Backboard
- 60″ x 38″ steel framed glass backboard with aluminium trim. 3/8″ thick tempered glass backboard for superior rebound.
- U-Turn Pro lift mechanism delivers infinite height adjustment from 7′ to 10′
- One Piece, 6″ Square steel pole allows for maximum stability. Ground tube anchor kit with hinging base plate allows for easy assembly.
- Backboard has 3′ offset from pole